Tuesday 15 March 2011

How does my music magazine represent particular social groups ?

My Music magazine represents Grime which is a genre that is not appreciated as much as others, I think this is because a lot of Grime artist talk about the streets and guns, things which are not suitable for the younger kids. Recently more young Grime artists talk about their struggles on and off the street and some choose to not talk about the streets at all.  My magazine represents teenagers that are trying to come off the streets and change the ways in which they live. My magazine contains artist such as Melodi who does not talk about the streets in his music more about his ambitions and goals. I want more people to see how the living on the streets Is not the best way to live because you will either end up in jail or dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment