Thursday 10 March 2011

Contents page

This is the contents page for my music magazine, i chose to make mine very simple and with little text because I feel that people just choose to skim past contents pages to see what is in the magazine or what page number a certain feature Is. The audience would get bored if there was a lot of text in the contents page so I decided to use little text, as you can see the colours for my contents page match the colours of my front cover that Is because you have to make the contents page look like it Is for the same magazine, the audience would be confused if they saw a front cover and contents page with different colours. While i was working on the production of my magazine a lot of people were telling me to add more pictures but I decided to use one mid shit image to signify my genre as the picture Is one of a grime artist that the audience will know about so they know that the whole magazine will be about grime if its only 
                                                                  got one picture of a grime artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment