Tuesday 15 March 2011

How did I attract my audience?

I attracted my audience in different types of ways


Firstly I chose to follow a colour scheme which is something that most music magazines do and the audience will realise this. I used the colour red which is very colourful so it will catch the eye of the audience.

Secondly I chose to use a vibe magazine as my guideline so I chose to follow the colours and layout of the magazine. This will enable people that read vibe magazine to notice that and they would want to know more about the magazine.

Thirdly I chose to use names of artists that are well known for example Giggs who is very big in the Grime scene at the moment. My mid shot image Is a picture of Deviate who has many fans and is known so when people see the picture they want to look more in to the magazine.

Lastly I chose to add free mixtape inside because I feel this will make more people buy my magazine as they feel they are getting something free with it. I also chose to use bright colours because my magazine is also for younger kids and they will look more at the pictures and colours rather than the text as they might find it boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment