Friday 22 October 2010

What did you decide to do first? Why? Did it help

At first I decided to look at some of the schools magazines from previous students so that I could see how they coped and what they did. I then decided to go on to Google to further my research and look at other magazines. I saw that a lot of the magazines had a main target audience and also made their magazines look good with the images and text, fonts and other things. I picked out some of the things that all the magazines had in common like for instance what they used to try to make the reader interested. I looked at the magazines from previous students from my school because I knew that they had the exact same objective as us so I wanted to see what a couple of them did and what techniques they used. This helped because it made me pick out some of the main techniques that all of them used and try to see which ones I needed to use in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment