Friday 22 October 2010

Summarise what you have to do for the Preliminary exercise:

For my preliminary exercise I have to design the front cover and contents page of a magazine. The subject I am going to talk about is going to be sports mainly football. That means the target audience of my magazine will be people who are interested in sports and play football. I have chosen this subject because I feel that football is the main sport which younger people like here in the UK. Not only is it played but it is the biggest sport watched on television and in stadiums. The amount of money people would spend to watch a match or buy football kits are very high. I think that a football magazine would be read more by kids rather than a celebrity magazine or a TV magazine.
The age for my magazine will be 12 to 16 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment